www.invigoratingmiracles.com to make a purchase!
Queen On A Throne “invigorating salt body scrub” is a special salt scrub but also a body wash for my queens out there! This scrub exfoliates but also helps reduce cellulite, inflammation, itchy skin, and reduces the appearance of scars the more you use it. This scrub has a special blend of oils that helps to reduce stress, anxiety, and pain after a long day. I suggest using this body wash before any topical products to exfoliate dead skin cells for faster and better absorption! This scrub will soften and beautify even the dullest of skin with prolong use. The skin is in a constant state of turnover: Dead skin rises to the surface, sheds naturally and reveals the baby soft skin underneath. This process slows as we age, contributing to a buildup of dead cells on the skin’s surface. Add pollution and other forms of environmental stress to the equation, and you have a recipe for dull, rough and itchy skin. As with all exfoliants, the goal of a body scrub is to remove dead skin cells and encourage the healthy production of new ones. This type of mechanical exfoliation not only smooths and polishes the skin but also draws out impurities. The benefits of body scrubs include:
- Promoting efficient circulation and skin cell turnover
- Removing dead cells from the skin’s surface
- Smoothing and softening rough, dry skin
- Drawing out impurities and clearing congestion
- Freeing ingrown hairs and smoothing razor bumps
Directions: It’s best to use this body scrub two to three times per week to keep your skin soft and smooth from head to toe. Do not contaminate the mixture with water as it is an all natural product that when in contact with water could cause mold to grow. Keep it in a clean dry area and use dry hands to scoop out what you need.
- Use lukewarm water; allow it to run for 5-10 minutes to soften the skin
- Pause running water and apply the scrub in circular motions; start at your feet and move upwards towards your heart to enhance circulation
- Maintain gentle pressure (don’t scrub too hard!)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply your favorite natural body oil or lotion while your skin is still slightly damp.
Ingredients: pink salt, brown sugar, epsom salt, avocado oil, lavender flowers, sunflower oil, dead sea salt, olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, almond oil, rose oil, jasmine oil, lavender oil, ylang-ylang oil, aloe vera gel, castile soap, vegetable glycerin, hemp oil, coco glucoside